5.12.09

when stupidity strikes.

so i was trying several themes from www.blogskins.com to see if i could actually use one for my blog here. I wanted something that would make my blog page simple yet astig. So i tried on some themes, pasted them on the html box of the template but it seemed that there's always an "error" with the code and so tried to figure out what's wrong. I saw this link below the html box : REVERT TO CLASSIC TEMPLATE. So a pop out window appeared saying that if i revert, changes will not be retrieve or something like that. I clicked on the ok button. I tried again other themes and yes, it worked! But stupid me, i was not able to save a copy of the codes of my last template so basically my LINKS are gone too! T.T

so, to my deareast & awesomest linkies..if you happen to stumble on my blog page again, kindly drop your URLs on my cbox so that i may relink you, ok? i sincerely apologize for my stupidity.

0 blurts: