27.8.09

HARANA.


soundtrip mode na naman ako (: at dahil feel kong magpaka EMO ngayon, hinayaan kong ang Secondhand Serenade na haranahin ako. Tama baang term ko? :D .













♥MAYBE

There goes my ring,
it might as well have been shattered.
And I'm here to sing
about the things that mattered.
About the things that made us feel alive for oh so long.
About the things that kept you on my side when I was wrong.



♥YOUR CALL

'Cause I was born to tell you I love you,
and I am torn to do what I have to,
to make you mine.
Stay with me tonight.


♥VULNERABLE

Share with me the blankets that your wrapped in
because its cold outside cold outside its cold outside
share with me the secrets that you kept in
because its cold inside cold inside its cold inside

and your slowly shaking finger tips
show that your scared like me so
let's pretend we're alone
and I know you may be scared
and I know were unprepared
but I don't care


I was born to tell you I love you
isn't that a song already
I get a B in originality
and it's true I cant go on without you
your smile makes me see clearer
if you could only see in the mirror what I see




0 blurts: